Vermeer Introduces Microtrencher For Fiber Installation
- Pedestrian trencher. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/23/2013, p8
The article previews the Vermeer RTX2 50 pedestrian trencher.
- EQUIPMENTspotlight. // Underground Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p14
The article evaluates several trenching/excavating machineries including the RTX550 utility tractor from Vermeer Corp., RT1200 trencher from Astec Underground, and RT80 ditcher from Ditch Witch.
- EquipmentSPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Dec2013, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates several trenchers and vibratory plows including the RTX550 ride-on tractor with quad-track system and trencher attachment option from Vermeer Corp., the Toro Pro Sneak 360 Vibratory Plow from Toro Co. and the Buckeye 9200 Magnum trencher from Mid America Trenchers.
- RUBBER TIRE TRENCHERS. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p14
The article evaluates several rubber tire trenching machinery including the Buckeye 9200 Magnum trencher from Mid America Trenchers, the RT950 trencher from Vermeer, and the RT460 trencher from Astec Inc.
- EQUIPMENT SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p10
The article offers brief information on several underground construction equipment including the Ditch Witch RT80 ride-on trencher from Ditch Witch, the Vermeer RTX450 ride-on tractor trencher from Vermeer Corp. and the Toro Pro Sneak 365 Vibratory Plow from Toro Co.
- Trenchers. // Landscape & Irrigation;Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p17
The article evaluates several products including the Bradco trencher line from Paladin Attachments, the Kwik-Trench mini-trencher from Little Beaver Inc. and RT450 riding trencher from Vermeer Corp.
- Equipment SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Dec2012, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates several products related to underground construction including the RT95 ride-on trencher from the company Ditch Witch, Vermeer hydrostatic RT450 trencher from Vermeer Corp. and the RT1160 utility trencher from Astec Underground.
- Correction. // Underground Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p10
A correction to the article that mis-identified a product from Dr. Erez Allouche of the Trenchless Technology Center at the Louisiana Tech University that was published in the June 2009 issue is presented.
- Bobcat LT414 trencher. // Landscape & Irrigation;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p38
The article evaluates Bobcat Co.'s LT414 trencher.