- Engine-driven generator/compressor. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p31
The article evaluates the Trailblazer 302 Air Pak, a gasoline engine-driven welder, generator and air compressor from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
- Spool gun for MIG aluminum welding. // Welding Design & Fabrication (21512663);Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p25
The article evaluates the Spoolmate 200 spool gun from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- MILLER ADDS NEW BLUE LIGHTNING LOW-END TIG ARC STARTING TECHNOLOGY TO DYNASTY AND MAXSTAR TIG WELDERS. // World of Welding;Summer2010, p26
The article evaluates the Blue Lightning high frequency, non-contact arc starting technology from Miller Electric Manufactuting Company.
- All-in-One Portable Welding System Offers MIG, Stick and TIG Processes in a Single, Compact Package. // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2012, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p11
The article evaluates the new all-in-one portable multi-process welding power source Multimac 200 by arc welding manufacturer Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Water-cooled TIG welding systems and generator. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p36
The article evaluates the 200-ampere water-cooled TIG welding systems from Miller electric Manufacturing Co.
- Pipe welding system. // Penton's Welding Magazine;May2009, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p27
The article evaluates PipeWorx Welding System from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Portable MIG Welding Solution. // Tools & Technology;2008, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p19
The article evaluates the Millermatic Passport Plus all-in-one MIG welder from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
- GTAW Machine Offers Better Low-End Arc Starts. // Welding Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the Syncrowave 250 DX and 350 LX AC/DC GTAW Machines from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Welding Machine/Generator Reduces Fuel Use by 25%. // Welding Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates the welding machine Big Blue 400 Eco Pro from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.