- valves & actuators. // Processing (08968659);Apr2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p40
The article evaluates several valves including products from A-T Controls, Red Valve Co. Inc., and Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2010, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates several cooling equipments, including the cooling system Liebert CRV from Emerson Network Power, the Wind Guard Systems from Air Solution Co., and the TSX3 digital temperature switches from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p51
The article evaluates several products related to engineering equipment including the Tranquility rooftop TRE Series water source heat pumps from ClimateMaster Inc., CANminiBOX controller from Saelig Co. Inc., and DTG-RTD100 Series digital thermometer from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // WaterWorld;Jun2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p57
The article evaluates several hydraulic equipment including 511X Wrench Kit from Lowell Corp., CSI 9330 Vibration Transmitter from Emerson Process Management and BTK Backflow Prevention Test Kit from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- New Products. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates several engineering products including the WD2 water leak detector from Dwyer Instruments Inc., 836E and 837E sensors from Rockwell Automation Inc. and Movitrac B series of inverters from SEW-Eurodrive company.
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p66
The article presents a comparison on industrial equipment and supplies including W-Series CITY MULTI variable flow refrigerant (VRF) system from Mitsubishi Corp., CDL carbon dioxide sensor from Veris Industries and SSM and SSB metal flowmeter from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Reservoir breather. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jun2006, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p55
The article evaluates the Thermally Reactive Advanced Protection Breather manufactured by Donaldson Co. Inc. and offers information on the features, efficiency, and water-holding capacity.
- SENSORS, CONTROLS AND INSTRUMENTATION. // Process Heating;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p30
The article evaluates several heat and power controllers including the Opto Z from Payne Controls Co., EPower from Eurotherm Controls Inc. and Series DSSR from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- new products. // Flow Control;Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p44
The article offers brief information on several products, including SSV Series Solenoid valves, from Dwyer Instruments Inc., TCM Coriolis Flowmeter, from TRICOR International, and Chlorine sensors, from Omega Engineering Inc.