- New Holland Launches Six Updated Loader Backhoes. // Underground Construction;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p61
The article reports on the launch of upgraded six B Series loader backhoes from New Holland Construction.
- "C" is for "clean.". // Roads & Bridges;Jun2012, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p56
The article provides information on the C Series loader backhoes from New Holland Construction.
- Bad news from a lift truck fleet review. Schwind, Gene // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on lift truck fleet evaluation. Provision of a detailed profile of the fleet on a truck-by-truck basis; Importance of understanding and controlling fleet use and costs; Identification of fleet dollars wasted depicting profit or loss resulting from fleet management.
- Get what you need from a lift truck. Andel, Tom // Transportation & Distribution;Apr97, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p93
Offers advice on how to choose the best lift truck for integrated warehousing and distribution operations. Hallmark and QVC's use of operator comfort and work environment as their guide in choosing lift truck; Ease of operation; Vehicle usage and maintenance costs; Safety factors; Ergonomics;...
- Vertical lift skid steer. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/3/2012, p2
The article previews the 200 Series skid-steer loaders with Super Boom vertical lift and the optional Glide Ride from New Holland Construction.
- New Holland Construction Celebrates 40 Years of Skid-Steer Manufacturing. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/11/2012, p10
The article previews the L35 vertical lift skid-steer loader with Super Boom lift linkage from New Holland Construction.
- Backhoe. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/9/2013, p19
The article offers information on C Series loader backhoe from New Holland Construction.
- New Holland Construction L175 skid-steer loader. // Landscape & Irrigation;Feb2010, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p25
The article evaluates the L175 skid-steer loader from New Holland Construction.
- New crawlers introduced. // Construction Europe;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p46
The article offers brief information on the C Series 21 tonne E215C and 25 tonne E245C excavators from New Holland Construction.