- NEW PRODUCTS. // WaterWorld;Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p95
The article offers brief information on several products related to hydraulic engineering including the Arc Flash Hazard Analysis from Keystone Engineering Group, the Streaming Current Meter (SCM) from IN USA Corp., and the NyloplastÂ® EnviroHood Structure stormwater trap system from Advanced...
- Meeting demand. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/10/97, Vol. 239 Issue 19, p21
Reports that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.'s opening of a facility in Jackson, Mississippi to meet the increase in demand for high-density polyethylene pipe used in sewer and drainage systems.
- ADS opening pipe plant in Mich. Shaffer, Brandi // Plastics News;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p0003
The article focuses on the piping manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. and their plans to open a new manufacturing plant in Clifford, Michigan, in 2012.
- ADS Donates Products and Engineering Assistance to N.J. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/25/2012, p2
The article reports that pipe products are being offered by Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. in New Jersey in November 2012.
- Mobile equipment: Getting more user-friendly. Schneider, R.T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Aug98, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p43
Reports that equipment designers in the United States are incorporating enhancements into mobile hydraulic equipment in order to improve efficiency and make machines easier to operate. Evaluation of the Model GT-3200 curb-and-gutter slipform concrete paver designed and built by GOMACO company;...
- New equipment, training program showcased in Arizona desert. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;May97, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p70
Introduces the improved hydraulic excavators from Caterpillar Company in Tucson, Arizona. Features of the equipments; Training programs for experienced operators.
- Hose system withstands brutal conditions. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Mar97, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p35
Features the MatchMate Plus hydraulic hose assembly system which allows user to produce factory quality hose assemblies. Ease in the use and installation of the system; Hose styles of the equipment; Compatibility with all Aeroquip crimping machines.
- Compact hydraulic intensifier requires no external power. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul97, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p234
Presents the HC2 hydraulic intensifier from Sherex Industries. Suitability of the unit for subsystems requiring high pressures; Contact information.
- Hydraulic system speeds trenchless installations. // WaterWorld;Sep96, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p52
Features the demonstration project conducted by the Indian Wells Valley Water District in the upper Mohavem, California, involving the use of a Pow-R Mole Model PD-4, a hydraulic pusher/puller system, for trenchless installation of service pipelines. System's capability of installing 3/4 inch...