New Large PVC Junction Boxes
- ON THE JOB WITH MIDWEST PLASTIC FABRICATORS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug2010, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p14
The article provides information on the nonmetallic junction boxes manufactured by Midwest Plastic Fabricators (MPF).
- Super Conjoint PVC Couplings. // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p65
The article evaluates the Super ConJoint Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) couplings from Midwest Plastic Fabricators.
- Vented PVC Cabinets. // Transmission & Distribution World;Nov2010, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p72
The article evaluates the non-metallic cabinets from Midwest Plastic Fabricators.
- Electrical Meter Riser: Adjustable Height. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/26/2010, Vol. 265 Issue 3, p60
The article evaluates the AMRAK Adjustable Meter Riser Assembly Kit, an electrical meter riser from Midwest Plastic Fabricators.
- Custom Enclosures Tackle Tight Quarters. // WaterWorld;Feb2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p44
The article offers a brief information on Midwest Plastic Fabricator's (MPFs) custom designed enclosure.
- When CREATIVITY And INNOVATION Means EVERYTHING. Hans, Joel // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2011, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p8
The article offers an overview on the survival and development of Midwest Plastic Fabricators (MPF) through the leadership of its chief operating officer (COO), Tom Moran, in Ohio. It mentions that the company was founded by Moran in 1978 and sold it in 1995. It notes that the buyer of his...
- NEW products. // Underground Construction;Jan2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p72
The article offers brief information on the vented PVC cabinets and the adjustable meter riser assembly kit (AMRAK) from Midwest Plastics Fabricators, the Silent Knight canopy from Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co. Inc., and the Zaxis 27U-3 track excavator from Hitachi Ltd.
- Switch on to new addition. // Food & Drink Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p14
The article evaluates the Sitrans LVS100 switch from Siemens AG.
- Submarine cooling. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2008, p38
The article describes a cooling system from Tricool.