LASERS: EQUIPMENT spotlight
- Jobsite Products. // Concrete Construction;Jun2008, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p57
The article evaluates several products related to engineering, including EAGL 1-Touch sensors from AGL Construction Lasers & Machine Control Systems, S8 4D control software from Trimble Navigation Ltd., and the CTS-3000 onboard system from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.
- Rotating Laser: Long-Range Land-Leveling Measurements. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/1/2013, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p30
The article reviews the Tocon RL-200 Rotating Laser for general construction and engineering land-leveling applications from Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Depth Control System. // Rock Products;Jul2011, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p43
The article offers information on the EZ Dig Pro depth-control system for excavators and backhoes from AGL Construction Lasers & Machine Control Systems.
- new & notable. // Point of Beginning;Jan2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including the FC-2500 field controller from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc., POSPac Mobile Mapping Suite from Applanix Corp., and SECO GPS Antenna Platform from Seco.
- CONSTRUCTION. Delvaux, Alicia // Government Product News;Oct2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p10
The article evaluates several construction equipment including EZ Dig Pro depth control system from AGL Construction Lasers & Machine Control System, Hog Crusher waste construction products recycler from EZ Grout Corp. and Transguard 4000 Concrete Curing Covers from Reef Industries Inc..
- new & notable. // Point of Beginning;Aug2009, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates several products and services related to surveying including the IP-S2 mobile three dimensional (3D) precision mapping and survey system from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. (TPS), the Rugby series of construction lasers from Leica Geosystems Ltd., and the VRS-iScope...
- new & notable. // Point of Beginning;Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates several new products related to surveying including the Leica Zeno GIS series tracking device from Leica Geosystems AG, the GLS-1500 laser scanner from Topcon Positioning System Inc., and the Diamond DA42 Multi Purpose Platform New Generation (MPP NG) survey aircraft from...
- Control system allows operators to work more efficiently. // Pit & Quarry;Feb2012, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p20
The article offers brief information on Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.'s X-22 wireless tilt sensor system for excavators.
- Robotic total station. // Position Magazine;Apr/May2011, Issue 52, p49
The article evaluates the QS Series (Quick Station) robotic total stations from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc. (TPS).