- With basic analysis software, one size doesn't fit all. McClure, Dave // Accounting Today;3/17/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p16
The article reviews several accounting computer software programs, including the Morningstar Principia, the Naviplan Standard version 188.8.131.52. and Extended version 10.2.0.3 from EISI, and the NumberCruncher version 2007.04 and Financial Analyzer II version 3.0 from Leimberg & LeClair Inc.
- ESTATE PLANNING/INVESTMENTS. // TechDecisions;Dec2004, Vol. 6 Issue 12, pT25
Presents an overview of estate planning and investments solutions for the U.S. insurance industry as of December 2004. COSS Advanced Marketing System from COSS Development Corp.; NumberCruncher from Leimberg & LeClair Inc.
- Appendix C. // Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Pennsylvania;2009, p283
An estate planning quiz is presented.
- The 12-step process of successful estate planning. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/25/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p22
The article offers information on several steps for estate planning.
- Creating a road map for elder-care issues. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p14
The article provides information on the Circle of Care Network, which provides free seminars for seniors and their families on topics such as estate planning, caregiver contracts, and financial planning.
- Don't alter estate plan for wrong reason. Otte, John // Nebraska Farmer;Jun2011, Vol. 153 Issue 6, p59
The article focuses on the importance to periodically review one's estate plans with a qualified estate planning professional in order to address issues on trust planning, which does not only reduce tax but also provides management assistance for surviving spouses.
- SHUTTING DOWN A "FIDUCIARY" WHO IS MISUSING TRUST ASSETS. Ebner, Daniel // GPSolo;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p66
An excerpt from an article about estate and financial planning, which appeared in the January/February 2013 issue of the journal "Probate & Property," is presented.
- Estate planning should begin early in life. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
The article focuses on the importance of estate planning during early life.
- Introduction. Peragine Jr., John N. // Complete Guide to Organizing Your Records for Estate Planning: S;2009, p14
An introduction to the book is presented in which the editor discusses estate planning, tips on how to save thousands of dollars in attorney fees and accounting, and tips for necessary arrangements fro making transition easier.