Norton pcANYWHERE32 and Ten Steps Pro
- High Maintenance. Gouthro, Liane // Entrepreneur;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p53
Introduces the Norton SystemWorks 2001 computer software from Symantec. Features of the software; Price of the product.
- Norton Utilities Preview a must for Win95 beta users. Livingston, Brian // InfoWorld;4/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p28
Reports on the plan of Symantec Corp.'s Peter Norton Group to launch its Norton Utilities for Windows 95. Price; Limited compatibility with the Windows 95 Preview Program, a beta edition of Windows 95; Result of author's test of the Norton Utilities for Windows 95 Preview.
- Norton System Works 2001. Keizer, Gregg // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p184
Evaluates Norton SystemWorks 2001 computer software by Symantec Corp. Features, including its antivirus program; Possible problems running the program with Microsoft Windows Me; Costs.
- Security Suite Offers Multilevel Protection For Small Insurer, Agency Office Managers. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / P&C;6/5/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 22, p19
The article reviews the computer software Norton Internet Security 2006, from Symantec.
- Norton Utilities: More Powerful, Less Intrusive. Miastkowski, Stan // PC World;Mar99, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p83
Evaluates the features and capabilities of Symantec's Norton Utilities 4.0. Brief descriptions of features such as Speed Disk, WinDoctor, and Crash Guard; Pros and cons of owning the software; Price; Contact point.
- How to use Windows' DMA check box to speed up your drives. Livingston, Brian // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p32
Shows how to use the Windows 95/98 operating system's Direct Memory Access (DMA) or the faster Ultra DMA (UDMA) check box to speed up the hard disk drives. Process of finding out whether the system is capable of hard disk DMA/UDMA; Make an emergency boot diskette and verify that it works to...
- Oops. // Windows IT Pro;Mar2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p11
Provides a correction to a letter to the editor referencing an article about Microsoft Corp.'s hard-coding floppy drives into its operating systems.
- Upgraded Norton utilities support MS-DOS compression. // PC Week;8/8/94, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p25
Reports on Symantec Corp.'s Norton Utilities 8.0 and Norton Desktop 3.0 for Windows softwares' support for the compression utility in MS-DOS 6.22 operating system called DriveSpace. Features; Price; Contact information.
- 3 Disk-Imaging Solutions. Rux, Eric B. // Windows IT Pro;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p57
The article reviews several disk-imaging software programs, including the Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 from Acronis, the Paragon Deployment Manager 8.5 System Building Edition from the Parason Software Group, and the Symantec Ghost Solution Suite from Symantec.