Retirement Planner for Windows (Software)
- Exploring Retirement. Owens, Donna M. // HR Magazine;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p77
The article reviews online tools to help employees address the psychological adjustments they will face after they retire including the Navigating Your Retirement software from Employee & Family Resources and My Next Phase from Methodist Healthcare.
- Software helps divvy up client investments. Needleman, Ted // Accounting Today;12/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p24
Reviews several computer software that perform asset allocation. Retirement Income Navigator from Brentmark Software; Cheshire Financial Planning System from Cheshire Software Inc.; Planning Station from SunGard Online Investment Systems; Zephyr StyleAdvisor from Zephyr Associates Inc.
- Developing a retirement planning strategy. Sahota, Paul // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/8/2002, Issue 323005, p14
Advises on retirement planning. Source of retirement income; Social security benefits; Company retirement plans; Individual retirement accounts.
- Seeking solutions. // Super Review;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p18
The article comments on New Zealand's adoption of a retirement savings formula, KiwiSaver scheme. The author compares the country's initiative to close the retirement incomes gap to that of Australia's. He also highlights the fact that New Zealand does not boast a compulsory retirement incomes...
- Caught in the winds of change. // Finance Week;7/28/2003, p54
Focuses on factors affecting retirement planning in South Africa. Defined benefit funds; Impact of AIDS/HIV issues; Surpluses accumulated in pension funds.
- Looming retirement crisis. // CCPA Monitor;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p2
The article says that thousands of baby-boomers in Canada who will retire in next few years, will face financial problems due to low retirement incomes. It is said that the standard of living will deteriorate for many of them after retirement. It is said that it will happen because of flaws in...
- Personal services. Tully, Andrew // Money Marketing;9/14/2006, p50
The author reflects on the role of independent financial advisers in the proposed retirement savings account in Great Britain that will be introduced in 2012. The author infers that the pension personal accounts will have a fundamental effect on the pension landscape in the country. He suggests...
- TAX SOFTWARE REVIEWS. Stewart, Dave N.; Tidd, Ronald R. // Journal of the American Taxation Association;Spring95, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p107
This article focuses on Retirement Planning System, a computer software. The Windows version of the Retirement Planning System is an easy to use retirement planning application developed by Price Waterhouse & Co. to help individuals plan for retirement. The application is easily adapted to an...
- TAX SOFTWARE REVIEWS. Anderson, Kenneth E.; Tidd, Ronald R. // Journal of the American Taxation Association;Fall95, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p101
This article focuses on education funding system computer software. Education Funding System helps individuals plan for all of the educational needs of up to five children from private kindergarten to graduate school. It provides a goal-based planning system in which the user enters the goal for...