- Marketplace. // Financial Planning;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p35
Presents financial planning tools. Includes RIA Group's Checkpoint Web-based tax research and information system; Retirement planning software; Leimberg & LeClair's NumberCruncher '98 and Estate Planning Quick View.
- ECONOMICS. // School Library Journal;Jan87, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p44
Reviews Blue Chip Software's simulation game 'Squire: The Financial Planning Simulation,' which is designed to teach students in grades ten, 11, and 12 about financial planning.
- Adding Value With Financial Software. Sanker, Donald J. // Advisor Today;Apr2000, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p116
Offers suggestions on the factors to consider when buying financial planning software. Components of a financial planning software; How to use financial planning software.
- Adding some byte to retirement plans. McCollum, Tim // Nation's Business;May96, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p52
Features software packages that can help with financial planning for retirement. Includes Quicken Financial Planner; Wealthbuilder; Retire Secure; Distinction between mass-market programs and private-label packages; Experience of Andrew LeWinter, co-owner of Dependable Lithography, with...
- Personal financial planning software. Sarmiento, Anthony H. // CPA Journal;Sep99, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p41
Provides an overview of the computer software packages available for the certified public accountant/financial planner. Suggestions on how to choose a software program; List of major software packages; Basic features of planning packages.
- PM Software--Managing, and More. // Accounting Technology;Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p30
Offers information on various accounting practice management (PM) software. ProSystem fx Practice software from CCH; Visual Practice Management software from CPASoftware; Creative Solutions' Creative Solutions Practice software; CaseWare International's CaseWare Time software; CMS Open software...
- New products. // Accounting Technology;Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p48
Features software relating to accounting. Inclusion of GoBack 3 Deluxe; FinanceFileManager Desktop; BusinessVision Custom Pack; XBRL Essentials; GoldMine 5.5; WriteUp 32 version 3.0.
- Financial Planning Takes a Suite Approach. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p33
Focuses on financial planning software tools that accountants can use to help their clients. Software vendors that provide financial planning tools; GE Financial; H.D. Vest; Morningstar; Practitioners Publishing Co.; Thomson Financial Wealth Management; Features of the software offered by vendors.
- Retirement Gamble. Stimpson, Jeff // Practical Accountant;Apr2000, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p49
Features the Monte Carlo Simulation retirement-planning software designed to help planners make higher-quality predictions about a client's financial future. Method of automatically predicting possible outcomes within a narrow range; Origin of the software concept; Allowing greater control over...