- Yamaha Updates F4, F6. // Practical Sailor;Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p30
The article reviews the F-series, F4 and F6, portable outboard engines from Yamaha.
- Full Bore Ahead. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;Jun2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p18
The article evaluates the V6 Offshore and V MAX SHO engines from Yamaha.
- 2010 ATV Buyer's Guide. Plueddeman, Charles // Outdoor Life;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 217 Issue 1, p59
The article evaluates several products including TBX 700 H1 engine from Arctic Cat Inc., FourTrax Rancher 4x4 from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS Special Edition from Yamaha Corp.
- TOP 10 PRODUCTS I WANT TO SEE AT AES. Becka, Kevin // Mix;Oct2015, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p70
The article offers brief information on several audio equipment including the Waves H-Reverb from Waves Audio Ltd., the TF digital consoles from Yamaha Corp. and the Trio6 Be monitors from Focal Professional.
- The four-stroke files. // Dirt Bike;Apr98, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on the American press getting preferential treament over the European press regarding Yamaha Corporation's introduction of production bikes. Types of production bikes mentioned; Reasons for this treament; Difference of these production bikes as compared to European models.
- Play it again, Seisuke. Morris, Kathleen // FW;11/22/94, Vol. 163 Issue 24, p42
Focuses on the Yamaha Corporation. Background; Company profile; Financial performance; Profits; Technological innovations; Sales figures.
- Boost for Yamaha dealers. // Dealernews;Oct96, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the expansion of Yamaha's regional offices in the United States to enhance its level of dealer services. Focus of resources to smaller groups of dealers nationwide; Promotion of Kevin Decew as regional sales manager.
- Yamaha shows off its history. Ichikawa, Yasushi // Cycle World;Feb99, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p30
Presents information on Yamaha's Communication Plaza at the company's Iwata, Japan headquarters. Functions of the building; Features.
- Yamaha's RADD sport-tourer. // Cycle World;Nov92, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p27
Describes two new Yamaha motorcycles, which may be shown at the IFMA Motorcycle Show (Cologne, Germany). The Yamaha 750cc OW02 sportbike; RADD-suspensioned sport-touring motorcycle, which may be called the Ultimate; James Parker-designed RADD center-hub front suspension; Fuel-injected 1000cc...