- A second chance for 'Jacques Cartier.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p22
The article evaluates the Jacques Cartier vessel acquired by Strategic Marine.
- Strategic Marine wins Bhagwan Marine work barge contract. // Ausmarine;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on a contract won by Strategic Marine, an Australian ship builder, for the supply of a 27-metre work barge to service the energy and resources sector in northwestern region of Western Australia.
- Strategic Marine to open Karratha facility. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the plan by shipbuilder Strategic Marine to build a new facility at the SINWA site in Karratha, Western Australia.
- Strategic Marine launches new landing craft for Western Australia. // Ausmarine;Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the delivery of a 48.5-metre landing craft, called Bhagwan Shaker, by Australian shipbuilder Strategic Marine in 2010 to service the Australian offshore oil and gas industry.
- Strategic Marine wins Large Advanced Manufacturer Export Award. // Ausmarine;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p21
The article announces that Strategic Marine won the Large Advanced Manufacturer Export Award in the 2008 Western Australian Industry and Export Awards programme.
- 'Alamo.'. // Ausmarine;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the utility barge "Alamo," owned by Breaksea Holdings and built by Strategic Marine.
- Strategic Marine Vietnam launches first 143-metre dive support vessel. // Ausmarine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p14
This article announces the launch by Strategic Marine of the first of two 143-metre dive support vessels in Vietnam.
- 'ASB Mutiara 5.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates ASB Mutiara 5, an Offshore Service Vessel (OSV) Crew supply boat from Strategic Marine.
- Strategic Marine delivers first crew boats to Brunei. // Ausmarine;Feb2014, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p12
The article announces the delivery of the first vessels of a ten-vessel series of 40-meter crew boats by Australia-based ship-building firm Strategic Marine to Brunei's oil and gas firm PTAS Sdn Bhd.