- MOBILE EQUIPMENT & ATTACHMENTS. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates several products including 721F wheel loader by Case Construction Equipment Inc., PC138USLC-10 swing hydraulic excavator by Komatsu America Corp. and MH3049 material handler by Caterpillar.
- IN DEMAND: PRODUCTIVITY, COMFORT, SUSTAINABILITY. // Rock Products;May2008, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p36
The article evaluates several wheel loaders including the 1221E from Case Construction Equipment, the WA600-6 from Komatsu America and 992K from Caterpillar.
- MATERIAL MOVERS. Harris, Stephanie // Roads & Bridges;Dec2006, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p46
The article evaluates several wheel loaders developed by different manufacturers in the U.S. including the WA600-6 wheel loader from Komatsu America Corp., 344J from John Deere and the Caterpillar H-Series medium wheel loaders.
- MOBILE EQUIPMENT & ATTACHMENTS. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p30
The article offers brief information on several portable plant equipment and attachments including the C144 harvesting head from Komatsu America Corp., the Log Jaw wood splitter from Fecon Inc., and the M318F and M320F excavators from Caterpillar Inc.
- Cat continues range upgrades. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;5/9/2007, Vol. 438 Issue 6624, p23
The article presents information on several construction equipment from Caterpillar including the H-Series compact wheel loaders, the D-series medium-size excavator range, and the C-series skid steers and multi-terrain loaders.
- Cost-effective investments. Wright, Helen // International Construction;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p35
The article evaluates several construction equipment including the JCB Inc.'s Interim Tier 4/Stage III-compliant 457 wheeled loader, Hyundai Corp.'s new 120 tonne R120-9 crawler excavator, and Caterpillar Inc.'s new 91 tonne class 777G rigid hauler
- Latest launches. Wright, Helen // International Construction;Nov2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p53
The article evaluates Stage III compliant excavators, loaders, haulers and dozers from Caterpillar Inc.
- compact equipment. // Rental Equipment Register;Aug2009, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p24
The article evaluates compact loading and excavating equipment including Caterpillar's 904H compact wheel loader, Mustang' s 2012 skid-steer loader and Kubota's U17 zero-tail-swing compact excavator.
- Caterpillar debuts compact loader, excavator. // Southeast Farm Press;11/5/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p32
The article evaluates the 903C compact wheel loader and the 304E2 hydraulic excavators from manufacturer of construction and mining equipment company Caterpillar Inc. U.S.