- Chiller Market Grows, Diversities. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/18/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 8, p36
The article evaluates several products including the Evergreen 23XRV chiller with Foxfire technology from Carrier Corp., the modular chiller systems from ClimaCool Corp., and the Airstack modular chillers from Multistack.
- What's New. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/12/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p6
The article evaluates several air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment including the R8HE condensing gas/electric packaged unit system from Nordyne, AM Series of boilers and water heaters from Aereo International, and SCP2 Clog Popper drain line clearing tool from Fieldpiece...
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/30/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 13, p8
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning products including the Airstack ASP modules air-cooled line of chillers from Multistack LLC, the P266 condenser fan from Johnson Controls Inc., and the Airrex Medical Cooler HSC-14S portable air conditioner from Portable...
- Advances in gas-driven refrigeration systems. // Chain Store Age;May97, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p157
Reports on the technological advances in gas-driven air conditioning and refrigeration systems outlined at the `Update On Gas-Driven Refrigeration Systems' SPECS/97 workshop. Design criteria of gas fired refrigeration (GFR) system; Energy costs for gas-driven system; Retailers who specified...
- No sweat. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;01/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p75
Outlines steps in evaluating the efficiency of a restaurant's refrigeration equipment. Use of a thermometer with a long probe to record air temperature for each equipment three times a day; Use of a refrigerated food product as sample; Measurement of the interior cubic capacity of its equipment.
- RouteMax all-electric refrigeration solution. Kolman, David A. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the RouteMax from the International Truck and Engine Corp. and Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- REFRIGERATION SYSTEM. // National Provisioner;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p85
No abstract available.
- Defrost Solutions Package Provides Reduced Valve Group Complexity and Installation Costs. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2008, p45
The article evaluates the Parker Refrigerating Specialties (R/S) Defrost Solutions package from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Heat Exchanger or Chiller? // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2008, p47
The article evaluates the heat exchangers and chillers from PolyScience.