Eliminate Manual Entries
- Air ID uses infrared for better desktop security. Kvitka, Andre // InfoWorld;06/08/98, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p120
Reviews the computer software Air ID 1.24 from RF Ideas Inc. that lets a user secure the desktop computer simply by walking away. Capabilities and limitations; Recommended retail price; Operating system support; Ordering information.
- Air ID eliminates passwords. Phillips, Ken // PC Week;03/23/98, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p98
Evaluates the beta version of RF Ideas Inc.'s Air ID Badge, a hardware/software combination which provides a method of locking down a computer containing sensitive information. How Air ID Badge works; Why typed passwords are not necessary; Installation; Pricing and availability; Performance;...
- PORTABLE CARD READERS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p128
The article offers brief information on pcProx PCMCIA card reader from RF Ideas Inc.
- Proximity sensors for all metal types. // Processing (08968659);Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the proximity sensor Q08 uprox + factor 1 from Turck Inc.
- Proximity Sensors. // Indian Textile Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p108
The article features the proximity sensors developed by Autonics Corporation for textile industry automation.
- Proximity sensor. // Electronics Bazaar;Dec2014, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p85
The article evaluates the Proximity sensor from STMicroelectronics NV.
- Analog proximity sensors. // Quality Progress;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p65
The article evaluates the analog proximity sensor from Turck Inc.
- Sick launches non-contact mini sensor. // Packaging News;Nov2014, p40
The article offers information on the CQ4, miniature capacitive proximity sensor, from Sick UK.
- CM18 and CM38 - new generation of capacitive proximity sensors. // IDM International Dairy Magazine;Nov2016, Issue 11/12, p11
The article offers information on the CM38 and CM18 capacitive proximity sensors from global sensor manufacturer Sick AG.