- Flexible System Aims for Real-Time, Web-Based Access Control. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p121
The article evaluates the Nexus Lite, physical access control system from Amano Cincinnati Inc.
- Flexible Security Storage Modules. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2009, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p42
The article evaluates the security storage modules from Eagle MHC.
- Stay safe and secure with the latest products. // Commercial Motor;9/6/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5245, p48
The article evaluates several security equipment for motor vehicles, including the King Pin and Air Coupling locks from Viper Guard, vehicle number recognition system from Balvin and VBV-485 cylinder and VBV-475C bumper cameras from Brigade Electronics.
- MCAFEE DELIVERS POWERFUL NETWORK SECUIRTY PLATFORMS. // Computer Security Update;Jun2008, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p6
The article presents a comparison of network security products from McAfee Inc. including McAfee M-8000 Network Security Platform and McAfee Content Security Blade Server.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2014, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p122
The article offers brief information on various products and services related to the security industry which includes compact Axis M1025 Network Camera from Axis Communications, iCLASS SE platform from HID Global and a series of 100Tx Industrial Unmanaged Switches from Antaira Technologies.
- Products. // Government Security;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p30
The article evaluates several products used in the security industry including the TLR-1 LED weapon-mounted light from Andax Industries LLC, the Zebra P630i card printed/encoder from Zebra Card Printer Solutions, and the iDispatch v4 dispatch system from iView Systems.
- Product Focus. // Government Security;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p30
The article presents a comparison of card printers including the HDP500 high definition printer/encoder from Fargo Electronics Inc., the Zebra P630i card printer/encoder from Zebra Card Printer Solutions, and the SP75 Plus card printer from Datacard Group.
- Speco Lets You In. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates a series of electronic keypads for single door access control requirements from Speco Technologies and offers information about the product's features and benefits.
- Wire & Cable Company Introduces 42 New Voice-Data-Video Tools. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p119
The article offers brief information on several products related to security systems from Southwire Co. which include the M300P professional voice-data-video cable mapper, T100PK Professional Tone and Probe Kit, and the Ratchet Crimp Tool.