TiaLinx Launches Hand-Held Sense-Inside-the-Wall Imager
- Document authoring and review. // Quality Progress;Mar2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p62
The article evaluates the Coventi Pages.
- WHAT'S NEW MACHINE VISION: Off the belt. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p40
The article offers brief information on the robotic vision system 3D Stinger for capturing picking position in space.
- Untitled. // High Plains Journal;12/17/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 52, p14-A
The article evaluates the MT4 Imaging System from Hydro Resources Inc.
- RICHO UNVEILS TWO AFICIO DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEMS. // Imaging Update;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
This article introduces the Aficio MP 2550/MP 2550 and mP 3350B/MP 3350 Digital Imaging Systems from Ricoh Americas Corporation.
- Vision+Automation PRODUCTS. // Vision Systems Design;Oct2008, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p73
The article evaluates vision and automation products including Matrix 200 imager from Datalogic Automation, Linescan cameras in 2k/4k/8k color variants, and S800 FireNEX-COAXT repeater from Newnex Technology.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/3/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 10, p8
The article evaluates several products including the i-Series thermal imaging cameras from Extech Instruments, the MillermaticÂ® PassportÂ® Plus portable MIG welder from Miller Electric Mfg. Co. and the TK-400 Universal Twinning/Paralleling Kit from Jackson Systems LLC.
- Electronic Imaging Systems. Martin, Harold // Print;Mar/Apr85, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p95
The article evaluates several electronic imaging systems including total systems from Hitachi Ltd., a thermal printer from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc. and video floppy camera from Copal Co. Ltd.
- NEW & NOTABLE. // Point of Beginning;Jun2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p49
The article evaluates several products related to surveying including Trimble Business Center Software, Deluxe Commercial Unit (DCU) Series truck cap, and the Optech CZMIL Coastal Zone Mapping and Imaging LiDAR system.
- Imaging in line. Blackman, Greg // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 40, p24
The article evaluates several line scan camera products including LS4k line scan image sensor from AnaFocus, the pyroelectric linear arrays from Andanta, and the DR-2x2k-7 sensor from Awaiba.