L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: L-1 Introduces HIIDE 5, New Middleware Application
- NEW SECURITY PLATFORM OFFERS PERFORMANCE, SCALABILITY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2009, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p117
The article evaluates the 4G technology platform from L-1 Identity Solutions Inc.
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p65
The article evaluates several product innovations on the security industry which include the new mini-dome security camera from Canon Inc., a new weatherized and extreme access control device from L-1 Identity Solutions Inc., and the ATAC 360Â° thermal imaging system from U.S Night Vision Corp.
- L-1 details possible sale. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on the announcement made by Bob LaPenta, chief executive officer (CEO) at L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. which relates the firm's low earnings as well as the possible sale for the company.
- L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: L-1 Introduces New Low Cost Access Control Products. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on the 4G V-Flex Lite , 4G CR-Pass and 4G SecureControl access control devices introduced by L-1 Identity Solutions.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the increase in sales of L-1 Identity Solutions in the first quarter of 2011 due to gains in its service business and its solutions business.
- L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: L-1 Receives $30M in International, U.S. Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p17
The article reports on purchase orders worth 24.5 million U.S. dollars received by L-1 Identity Solutions for finger and iris biometric capture devices for the initial phase of India's Unique Identification Number (UID) program called AADHAAR.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p5
The article offers information on the financial performances of L-1 Identity Solutions and OSI Systems. L-1 reported an almost 2% decline in sales due to increased sales of capacity license, higher volume in enrollment services, and growth in state drivers licenses contracts, as well as a loss...
- L-1 Identity Solutions expands market to day care, med clinics. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the expansion of L-1 Identity Solutions' market to day care centers and medical clinics in the U.S. The company, which was formed through the mergers of several companies, has acquired Bioscrypt Inc. worth $44 million. Its business includes algorithms that identifies...
- L-1 Identity Solutions [ID]: State Dept. Awards L-1 $27.6M Automated Face Recognition Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p11
This article focuses on the contract received by L-1 Identity Solutions to provide an automated face recognition system to the U.S. Department of State in support of passport and visa operations.