Smiths Detection Introduces Upgrades to Several Products
- Smiths Detection Offers New Security Products. // Airport Security Report;5/6/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3
The article evaluates several products including HazMatID Ranger detector, LCD 3.3 chemical alarm device and Bio-Seeq PLUS biological testing unit from Smiths Detection Inc.
- Detectors. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/14/2008, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p173
The article features several models of detectors, including a handheld vapor detector for volatile chemicals from Smiths Detection and nuclear material detectors from Berkeley Nucleonics.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 52, p10
The article evaluates several hazardous material detection equipment including the CBRN BodyBag from Remploy Frontline, the MiniRAE Lite detector from RAE Systems Inc. and the chemical detector from Smiths Detection.
- Product Identification. // National Provisioner;Jul2009, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p62
The article evaluates the product-identification systems IntelliMark from Smiths Detection.
- Bug hunter. Baker, Berenice // Engineer (00137758);11/24/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7761, p7
The article evaluates Bio-Seeq from Smiths Detection Diagnostics.
- Smiths Intros Hand-Held Vapor Detector. // Airport Security Report;7/2/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p6
The article evaluates the Sabre EXV detector from Smith Detection.
- YOUR CHEMICAL IDENTIFICATION EXPERTS. // Fire Engineering;May2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p179
The article profiles Smith Detection, the leader in providing chemical, trace explosives, narcotics, and X-ray detection systems in the U.S. The company has produced emergency response chemical detection and identification equipment such as HazMatID, RespondeR RCI, and GasID. Smiths Detection...
- Dewpoint sensor technology. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p76
The article evaluates the DMT152 dewpoint transmitter designed for measuring low dewpoint in original equipment manufacturers (OEM) applications from Vaisala Inc.
- Knowing What You're Dealing With. // Tools & Technology;2008, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p56
The article evaluates the RI-2004DX Series Refrigerant Identifier from Neutronics Inc.