- Line of temperature control units released. // Fleet Owner;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the temperature control units for trucks from Thermoking.
- FRESH APPROACH FROM THERMOKING. // Diesel;Nov2009, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates the T-Series temperature control units from ThermoKing.
- Temp control line. // Overdrive;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates the temperature control units T-series from Thermo King Corp.
- Product line expanded. // Fleet Owner;Dec2009, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p46
The article evaluates the V-520 temperature control system from Thermo King Corp.
- New temperature control units for straight trucks. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p66
The article evaluates the T-Series line of temperature control from Thermo King Corp.
- Vehicle-powered temperature control system. // Overdrive;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the V-520 vehicle-powered temperature control system from temperature control equipment manufacturer Thermo King Corp.
- Thermo King unveils new reefer solutions. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2012, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates self-powered truck temperature control systems form Thermo King Corp.
- Thermo King integrates TracKing, TMT Fleet Maintenance. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/23/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the TracKing, a temperature and asset management system with TMT Fleet Maintenance software from TMW Systems integrated by Thermo King.
- APU offers 2,000-hour maintenance interval. // Fleet Owner;Jan2014, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p1
The article offers brief information on the TriPac Evolution auxiliary power unit (APU) from Thermo King Corp.