- What's new? // Automatic I.D. News;Mar1996, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p46
Presents smart card technology products. Includes the Iris desktop card printer from NewCode; Tamper-proof laminates from 3M; Apunix Computer Services' BadgeMaker PhotoID system for Sun Workstations; Fargo Electronics' Persona II Card Printer.
- Sundisk shows 40-MB memory card. Teresko, John; Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;11/15/93, Vol. 242 Issue 22, p42
Features Sundisk Corp.'s 40-MB flash card. Features; Manufacturer.
- Same card, cash or credit. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/28/95, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p12
Reports on the formation by banking and financial services institutions of a for-profit company to develop and market a nationwide smart card business. SmartCash to set standards for the stored value card industry; Smart cards to contain chips for storing information to allow the card to be...
- Omron debuts hybrid reader to span gaps. // American Banker;7/2/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 126, p17
Announces Omron Electronics Inc.'s introduction of a hybrid card reader as time- and cost-saving alternative to retrofitting automated teller machines for integrated-circuit chip cards.
- VeriFone introducing smart card reader. Block, Valerie // American Banker;12/2/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 231, p17
Reports on VeriFone Inc.'s introduction of SC 450, a hand-held smart card reader/writer. European Product Development Center; System's ability to interface with most credit card terminals; Features and functions.
- Litronic Readers May Ease PC Smart Card Acceptance . KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;9/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 172, p11
Reports on the launch of a series of smart card readers for various types of computers by Litronic Inc. Compatibility with the Windows operating system; Portability of security applications; Litronic's development of a `smart card migration path' from current Windows platforms to Windows 2000...
- Sonnet Qio. Soltz, Ned // Videography;Jul2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p28
The article offers brief information on the Sonnet Qio solid-state media card reader from Sonnet Technologies Inc.
- PreMax PCMCIA devices include LAN adapter, modem. // PC Week;6/6/94, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p48
Reports on PreMax Electronics Inc.'s PCMCIA devices. 10BaseT Ethernet PCMCIA LAN adapter card; FM-288 date/fax modem card; Capabilities; Pricing and availability; Contact information.
- Digital Media Storage with SD Memory Card from Molex. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p1
Features Molex Inc.'s range of Secure Digital (SD) memory card connectors. Acceptance of miniature flash memory cards for various applications; Availability in standard and reverse mount styles; Measurements; Short lock positions.