'Paria Bullet', 'Trini Flash', 'Carnival Runner', 'Calypso Sprinter.'
- Austal soon to deliver 'Jean de Valette' to its Maltese owner. // Ausmarine;Sep2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p15
The article evaluates the 107-meter, high speed vehicle-passenger catamaran called Jean de la Valette from Austal for Virtu Ferries.
- 'DIEPSEA.'. Beecham, Bill // Ausmarine;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p23
Evaluates the Diepsea high-speed catamaran built by Andrew Kieman and offers information on key features, passenger capacity and engine performance.
- Twin Vee 29. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct2006, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p106
The article evaluates the Twin Vee 29 double-hulled boat from Twin Vee.
- Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 to Make West Coast Debut This Month. // Log Newspaper;10/12/2012, Issue 930, p17
The article offers a preview of three multihull sailboats from West Coast Multihull including the Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 catamaran, the Corsair Sprint 750 boat and the Weta 4.4 sport trimaran.
- Summer of the Multihull. // Practical Sailor;Aug2013, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p7
The article evaluates several mini-multihull boats available as of August 2013 including the Hobie Getaway catamaran, the Windrider 17, Weta 14 and Searail 19 trihulls and the Corsair Sprint 750 trihull.
- New Cats Prowling. Pillsbury, Mark; McCormick, Herb // Cruising World;Jun2014, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several catamarans from France and Chile including the Victoria 67 built by French catamaran builder Fountaine Pajot, the Atlantic 47 MastFoil created by Boat of the Year judge Tim Murphy, and the Outremer 5X also created by Murphy.
- FALL SHOW DEBUTS. // PassageMaker;Oct2015, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p22
The article evaluates several catamarans and sailboats including the Havana 42 from CruiserCats, the Camano 31 Helmsman Trawlers and the Trident 550 from Outer Reef.
- OPPOSITES ATTRACT. McCormick, Herb // Cruising World;1/1/2015, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates several boats including Gunboat 55 catamaran, Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349, and Beneteau Oceanis 35.
- SUPER SHARP. Zimmerman, Stan // Sarasota Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p92
The article considers the racing competition for the stiletto catamaran in Sarasota, Florida. While stiletto production stopped in Sarasota, Stiletto catamarans converge here annually for the national championship. The thrill of speed attracts participants from various locations. Stiletto...