- TRACKING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2008, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates several tracking systems for horizontal directional drilling from Digital Control Inc., Ditch Witch, and Radiodetection.
- Walkover Locators. // Underground Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates directional drilling equipment including the Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display from Subsite Electronics and the Digitrack mark III locating receiver from Digital Control Inc.
- TRACKING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including the DigiTrak F2 from Digital Control Inc., the Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display from Ditch Witch, and the TruTracker from Sharewell.
- The Small Contractor's New Best Friend Ditch Witch 150R/T/B Locating System. // Underground Construction;Feb2007, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p57
The article evaluates a compact electronic locating device from Charles Machine Works Inc.
- Locating System Signals Operators to Buried Utility Lines. // Rental Equipment Register;May2008, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p12
The article features the 250R/T locating system from Ditch Witch which helps locate and avoid buried utility lines.
- New JT520: Small Is Good. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Mar1999, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p62
Features an early look at Ditch Witch's JT520 horizontal drilling rig. Size and weight; Anchor system; Compatibility.
- Ditch Witch Drilling Fluid System Offers Fast Mixing, High Flow Rates. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p81
Provides information on the FM13 Drilling Fluid System, a drilling fluid management product from the Ditch Witch company. Features of the equipment; Specifications of the equipment.
- Optimised boring performance. // International Construction;Feb98, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p91
Describes Ditch Witch's Jet Trac directional boring systems. Automation of the systems to reduce labor and to speed up nonboring activities; Standard features.
- HOD RIGS. // Underground Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates several rigs used in horizontal directional drilling (HDD) including the compact Grundoddrill 4X from TT Technologies Inc., the CME-50DD from Central Mine Equipment Co., and the 268-hp JT100 All Terrain from Ditch Witch.