- HDD RIGS. // Underground Construction;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates several drilling equipment including the Vermeer D9x13 Series II Navigator from Vermeer Corp., the Ditch Witch JT3020 All Terrain from Ditch Witch, and the Grundodrill 4X from TT Technologies Inc.
- Ditch Witch unveils new `family'. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p54
Announces the release of the Jet Track directional drilling rigs developed by Ditch Witch. Features of the rigs; Systems approach used in directional drilling; Design elements of the rigs; Pullback and fluid flow of the rigs.
- New HDD family sets high standard. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p4
Features the Jet Trac directional boring equipment manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Capabilities; Specifications; Ease of use. INSET: Downhole HP most effective measures of productivity..
- Revolutionary advances in drill pipe. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p7
Describes the advances made in drill pipe design for horizontal directional boring systems manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Introduction of the Power Pipe product line; Drill pipe choices; Fluid savings.
- Downhole tools. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p8
Features several downhole tools designed to enhance directional boring capabilities of the Jet Trac systems manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Includes the single roller cone tool; Easy-connect system; Heat-sensitive plug for fluid nozzles. INSET: Special tools for special needs..
- Ditch Witch Unveils Grade Drilling System, Fluid Mixing System. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the two products introduced by Ditch Witch for horizontal directional drilling. Grade-drilling system; FM50 drilling fluid system.
- Ditch Witch JT1720 Mach 1 Introduced To HDD Market. // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p98
Focuses on the JT1720 Mach 1, a horizontal directional drilling equipment introduced by Ditch Witch. Features of the equipment; Technological components of the equipment.
- Ditch Witch designs new jet trac systems. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul98, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p14
Reports on Ditch Witch's development of a line of Jet Trac directional boring systems. Includes the JT90L and the JT1720 systems; Features of the product line; Use of the Jet Trac family to reduce labor and to speed non-boring activities.
- The Small Contractor's New Best Friend Ditch Witch 150R/T/B Locating System. // Underground Construction;Feb2007, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p57
The article evaluates a compact electronic locating device from Charles Machine Works Inc.