FROM THE FIELD NEW PRODUCTS
- Cool Products. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Oct2010, p5
The article evaluates several products such as the Spectroline OPK-340 leak detection kit from Spectronics Corp., the heat pipe coils from Colmac Coil Manufacturing, and Series SVT Solenoid Valve Enclosure with Timer from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Control and flow limiting valve. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Nov2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p43
The article evaluates the OPTIFLO pressure independent control valve and circuit setter ULTRASET pressure independent flow limiting valve from Bell & Gosset Co.
- Automatic balance valves. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p55
The article evaluates the Low Flow Circuit Sentry automatic balance valves from Bell & Gossett Co.
- Evaporators for CO2 Refrigeration from Washington Manufacturer. // Process Cooling;Mar2014, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p44
The article offers brief information on the CO2 evaporators from Colmac Coil Manufacturing Inc.
- Heating and Cooling Coil Products. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p23
The article lists the heating and cooling products offered by the Colmac Coil Mfg. Inc. including heating, cooling and refrigeration coils, unit coolers, air-cooled condensers, blast freezers, hydro coolers, glycol coolers, ammonia product coolers and heat pipe coils.
- Colmac Coil Wins Patent for Refrigerant Distributor. // Process Cooling;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p41
The article reports that Colville, Washington-based cooling system manufacturer Colmac Coil Manufacturing Inc. has received a patent for a refrigerant distributor that uses the principles of gravity and phase separation to distribute equal amounts of refrigerant liquid and vapor to all circuits.
- Colmac Wins Export Award. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jul/Aug2007, p38
The article announces that Colmac Coil Manufacturing Inc. has received the 2007 Governor's Emerging Trader of the Year award from the World Trade Club in Colville, Washington.
- The Truth About Compressed Air! // Product Design & Development;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p9
The article evaluates several blowoff products including Super Air Knife blower from EXAIR Corp., drilled pipe, and flat air nozzles.
- HVAC&R Product Showplace. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p84
The article evaluates several products including the XFyre modulating and condensing boiler from Raypak Inc., DXLdp low differential pressure transmitter from Ashcroft Inc., and Low Flow Sentry and the Low Flow Wye Strainer automatic balancing valves from Bell & Gossett Co.