- SAFE FOR ME TOOL KIT. // Food Management;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p52
The article evaluates the foodWISE-Safe for Me Tool Kit from Tyson Foods Inc.
- Tyson Foods signs deal to buy Cargill's US broiler operations. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/31/95, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p36
Reports on Tyson Foods Inc.'s agreement to purchase Cargill Inc.'s broiler operations. Terms of the agreement; Scope of Cargill's broiler operations.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/4/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p36
The article evaluates several food products and food service equipment including bite-size pies from Lamb Weston, Tequila Lime Glazed Wings from Tyson and tea brewers from Bunn.
- EQUIPMENT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/27/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4495, p93
The article features several equipment for the food service industry, including the Ocean Series of combi-ovens from Eloma, STR 110 conveyor warewasher from Winterhalter and the SDU1375 fully-automatic chiller from Valera.
- Refrigeration. // Restaurant Magazine;Mar2015, Issue 247, p61
The article presents a case study concerning the Sophie's Steakhouse located at Covent Garden in London, England, discusses the launch of the Cillogen bulk food banquet trolley from Moffat and the Sterling Pro SP-101E blast chiller from Sterling Industries.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2008, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p72
The article introduces food service equipment including Turbo MP Power Mixer from Robot Coupe, Hoshizaki's Tempguard PTR1SSB-HGHG Pass-Thru Refrigerators, and the Prysm line glassware from Cardinal.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p32
The article evaluates several products related to the foodservice industry including the Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions from Sugar Foods Corp., the Mel-Fry Free Soy oil from Ventura, and the Thru Refrigerator Series from Hoshizaki America Inc.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/20/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p94
Presents news briefs on the restaurant industry in the United States for the week of August 20, 2001. Cargill Inc.'s acquisition of Rocco Enterprises Inc.; Tyson Foods Inc.'s donation of chicken to food banks; Edwards Fine Foods' dessert agreement with Restaurant Services Inc.; Partnership of...
- Processor News. // National Provisioner;Nov2010, Vol. 224 Issue 11, p48
The article announces that Tyson Foods Inc. has won the 2010 Supplier of the Year Award, while Cargill Inc. won the 2010 U.S. Sustainability Award from McDonald's USA LLC.