- Scania flexing in Hungary. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Oct96, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p270
Reports on the plan of Swedish truck manufacturer, Scania AB to construct a distribution center and an authorized dealer network in Hungary to enhance its presence in the Eastern European nation.
- Scania likes Estonia. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p108
Reports that during 1998 Scania AB will invest in its retail and service network in the Baltic nation of Estonia. Amount the company will invest; Goal of the investment; Performance if the company.
- Scania AB opens Mexico plant. Ramirez, Charles E. // Automotive News;4/3/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5598, p54
Reports that Swedish carmaker Scania AB has opened an assembly plant in Mexico.
- Scania launches carbon-reduction programme. Stanton, Justin // Motor Transport;9/27/2010, p6
The article reports that Scania AB has unveiled a carbon-reduction consultancy programme titled "Ecolution by Scania."
- Co-op signs Scania to Motherwell site. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p13
The article reports that Scania AB has signed a deal to provide new trucks and on-site maintenance for all the vehicles operating from the Co-operative Food Supply Chain (CFSC) site near Motherwell, Scotland.
- The Saab faithful share hopes, fears. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;8/11/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5726, p3
Discusses the automobile company Saab as of August 11, 1997. The Saab convention held in the White Mountains of New Hampshire; The display of the Saab Jubilee USA; The possibility of a two seater sports car modeled after the original Sonett; Saab statistics; Comments from several Saab officials.
- Saab-Scania splitting aircraft div. to permit narrower market focuses. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/27/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p42
Outlines the Saab-Scania reorganization of its aircraft division which is intended to focus more directly on specific markets in the 1990s. March 31 split in the company's commercial and military aircraft programs; Improving marketing and cost effectiveness.
- Wallenberg launches friendly takeover of Saab-Scania; Buyout would assure continued Swedish... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/4/1991, Vol. 134 Issue 9, p69
Details the friendly and accepted bid by Sweden's Wallenberg group to take full control of Saab-Scania AB, parent company of Saab Aircraft Co. The buyout is expected to be completed during the summer.
- Haulier offers ï¿½5,000 reward for tractors. // Commercial Motor;12/1/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5461, p8
The article offers information on the 5,000 pounds reward offered by a Northern Ireland haulage company Scania AB for information that leads to the return of two Scania tractor units which were stolen from its yard.