- INBOARD BREAKTHROUGH? STAY TUNED. // Yachting;Dec2004, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p24
Provides information on an inboard propulsion system from Volvo Penta.
- THE NEXT STEP. Pike, Bill // Power & Motoryacht;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p81
The article focuses on the Boat Engine Integration Center operated by Volvo Penta of the Americas in Portsmouth, Virginia. This multimillion-dollar, 18,500-square-foot facility is partitioned into offices, a design center and machine shops. In addition to a wealth of hands-on experience with...
- Ecoship hull, propulsion plant help trim carbon dioxide emissions 70%. // Offshore;Jul97, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p86
Reports on Volvo Penta of the Americas Inc.'s Ecoship ship design. Design's emphasis on environmental impact minimization, energy consumption reduction and safety improvement; Patented hull shape of the Ecoship. INSET: Electronic diesel control..
- Stakeout. // Boating;May2003, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p56
Introduces the Volvo Penta SeaKey satellite communication system.
- Luhrs 31 Open IPS. Williams, John Page // Boating;Oct2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p44
The article evaluates the Luhrs 31 Open IPS fishing boat from Volvo Penta.
- TRIPLE THREAT. McDonald, Pete // Power & Motoryacht;Jun2010, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p50
A preview of the Spencer 70 yacht by Spencer Yachts and Volvo Penta is presented.
- Engine Combines Power Generation with SCR Technology. // Rock Products;Jul2011, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p7
The article offers information on the TWD1663GE diesel engine from Volvo Penta.
- Forward-thinking. // International Construction;Oct2016, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on engine manufacturer Volvo Penta of the Americas Inc.'s preparation for European Union (EU) Stage V emission standards.
- IPS: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. Clemans, John // MotorBoating;Nov2006, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates the inboard performance system for boats from Volvo Penta.