Dive operator re-powers with Yanmar for 25 percent fuel saving and 100 percent reliability
- Third Party. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;May2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the 6BY260Z with ZT350 Sterndrive engine from Yanmar.
- Highest power density in its class. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p33
The article evaluates the Minimax Series engine from Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- Dive operator repowers with Yanmar for 25 percent fuel saving. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the Yanmar 6HYM-ETE commercial marine engines.
- New Yanmar 6AY Series -- claimed to be adaptable, dependable and economical. // Ausmarine;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p30
The article evaluates the Yanmar 6AY Series marine diesel engine.
- New BY Yanmar engines unleash a whole new and economical animal. // Ausmarine;Aug2008, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p29
The article evaluates the 4BY 180Z marine diesel engine from Yanmar.
- Yanmar. // Ausmarine;Jul2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
The article features the Yanmar 6AY-WGT marine diesel engines from Yanmar.
- GEAR AND SERVICES. // Ausmarine;Nov2015, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p37
The article offers brief information on marine engine from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and vessel Wavelength 4 from Yanmar.
- Yanmar celebrates 100 years. // International Rental News;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p59
The article announces the 100th year anniversary celebration of the Japanese manufacturer Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- More Engines, More Speed. Daly, Jim // MotorBoating;Jul2001, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p18
Introduces the Nor-Tech 5000 motorboat from Yanmar.