Kirby Naiad 8.5m Fisheries Patrol
- 'TW170.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the TW170 police patrol Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) from Kirby Marine.
- 'Tom Reed.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates the Tom Reed rigid hull inflatable (RIB) rescue vessel designed by Naiad Design of New Zealand, constructed by Kirby Marine Fabrication of Western Australia, and operated by Fire Emergency Services of Western Australia.
- 'DECV 07.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p25
The article evaluates the 8.5 metre Naiad designed RIB patrol boat built by Kirby Marine Fabrication in Western Australia which will be used by the Marine Parks department of the Western Australian Department of Environment and Conservation which will operate near the Nigaloo Reef in upper west...
- Kirby Marine's definitive abalone boat. Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p30
Provides information on Air Rider, an abalone boat developed by Kirby Marine Fabrication. Features and specifications; Pros and cons; Owner.
- The 'Sea Eagle' has landed. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p23
The article evaluates the Sea Eagle Naiad series motorboat from Kirby Marine.
- 'AURORA.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p22
The article evaluates the Aurora ship built by Kirby Marine Fabrication.
- 'PV 5.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the PV 5 patrol and rescue boat from Kirby Marine Fabrication.
- 'TW154.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p23
The article evaluates the Naiad police patrol boat rigid inflatable boat (RIB) from Kirby Marine.
- KIRBY MARINE'S Stealth Naiads. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p23
The article evaluates two special operations RIBs, namely DE 331 and BO 834 from Kirby Marine and offers information on its design, engines, speed and fuel capacity.