NONCONTACT MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
- Automatic Measurements Without Motors--RAM Optical Instrumentation, Booth 2605. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar2008, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p214
The article features the StarLite GX compact, non-contact measurement system from RAM Optical Instrumentation.
- VIDEO MEASUREMENT. // Quality;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p54
The article evaluates the Sprint computer numerical control (CNC) 400 video system from Ram Optical Instrumentation Inc.
- Workstation designed for efficiency. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun96, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p238
Features RAM Optical Instrumentations Inc.'s Sprint workstation for machining. Efficiency benefits; Suitability for small bench-type style measurement system.
- Windows 95 measurement software. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep97, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p186
Features the Windows 95-based Galaxy dimensional measurement analysis software from Ram Optical Instrumentation. Features and functions; Contact information.
- DIGITAL MEASURING MACHINE. // Quality;Sep2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p64
The article offers brief information on the Snap digital measuring machine from Ram Optical Instrumentation Inc. (RAM).
- OPTICAL MEASUREMENT. // Quality;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p66
The article evaluates the Starlite GX non-contact measurement system from Ram Optical Instrumentation Inc.
- Ram to Share Wilcox's Vision. // Quality;Aug2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the agreement between Ram Optical Instrumentation Inc. and Wilcox Associates Inc. to incorporate Wilcox's PC-DMIS Vision metrology software on Ram's optical products. Capability of the software; Significance of the partnership, according to Mark Glowacky, president of Ram.
- Short runs. // Quality Progress;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p22
Reports on developments of quality control management in the U.S. as of April 2003. Donation of a vision system by RAM Optical Instrumentation Inc. to Tarrant County College's South Campus Quality Technology Program; Launch of a clearinghouse by the Foundation for Accountability for consumer...
- KEEPING UP WITH Auxiliaries. // Plastics Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p30
Evaluates several products for the plastics industry. Sprint Mini from RAM Optical Instrumentation, Inc.; Extrusion welder from Dohle; Hand-held pendant from material-handling systems from Wittman Inc.