- New products introduced at TTMA. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p78
The article evaluates several products introduced during the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention in 2006 including the Model 80 Series Dome Lite from Truck-Lite Co. Inc., the data management system InfoLink from Meritor WABCO and the polycomposite truck door called WeatherTite...
- Flex-mounted LED line. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates the Flex-Lite light emitting diode (LED) lights from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.
- Truck-Lite adds 5"x7" LED headlamp. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2012, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p41
The article offers brief information on five inches to 7 inches LED headlamps system from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.
- Meritor WABCO web site up. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the launching of the Web site of Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Features of the site.
- Meritor WABCO Introduces New Air Dryer, Expanding Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p36
Describes the System Saver 1800 air dryer from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Key features of the device; Advantages for fleets and operators.
- Meritor WABCO Announces the Availability of New Literature on its Family of System Saver Air Dryers. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p48
Reports that Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems has released a sales brochure on its family of System Saver Air Dyers. Details on the System Saver air dryers; Information on the brochure's contents.
- Meritor WABCO OnGuard now available for medium-duty trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2015, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p73
The article reports on the availability of the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System from Meritor WABCO for use in medium-heavy trucks.
- Two anti-rollover systems. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p39
Reports on the availability of MeritorWABCO Vehicle Control Systems's Roll Stability Control system for tractors. Ability to slow vehicles to provide control and maneuverability; Monitoring of driving conditions and intervention during critical lateral acceleration.
- Truck-Lite adds two sizes of backup lamps. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p55
The article evaluates the new Signal-Stat LED backup lamps from Truck-Lite Co.