- Fabrics in 100 % recycled polyester. // Melliand International;Mar2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates the Schoeller recycling fabrics by Schoeller Switzerland, Sevelen/Switzerland.
- ADVANSA Unveils New Fiber Technologies to Asian Marketplace. // Apparel Magazine;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p31
The article evaluates the ADVANSA ThermoCool, Climarelle and Suprelle technologies from ADVANSA.
- New fabrics and innovations. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 2, pE107
The article introduces the new textile fabrics and innovations being presented by Schoeller Textil AG at Techtextil, including the CoolBlack finish, the highly-functional soft shells, and a range of highly abrasion and tear proof keproptec fabrics.
- Ultra-fine fabric with climate membrane. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Sep2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, pE133
The article evaluates the ultra-fine spirit fabric with c_change climate membrane of Schoeller Textil AG.
- In the bag. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p30
The article describes several insulation products for sleeping bags, including PrimaLoft Infinity from PrimaLoft and ThermoDry from Advansa.
- New activewear development. // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2008 Man-Made Fiber Year Book, p12
The article features the ThermoÂ°Cool Eco fiber from Advansa GmbH and the Tencel lyocell fiber from Lenzing AG.
- Schoeller: Protection from ticks and mosquitoes. // Melliand International;Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p145
A preview of Inzectic Finishing Technology which provides protection from ticks and mosquitoes from Schoeller Textil AG is presented.
- South Korean office for Schoeller. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Switzerland-based Schoeller Textil AG has opened an office in Seoul, South Korea.
- Biodegradable staple fibers. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2013, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p186
The article previews the Ecovio biopolymer from polyester fiber producer Advansa GmbH.