System helps avoid preventable patient deaths
- Intel gets FDA green light for its care management tool. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;7/21/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p3
The article offers information on the Intel Health Guide, a device used for patient monitoring, from Intel.
- Digital Bandage Monitors Vital Signs. Cohen, Aaron M. // Futurist;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
The article evaluates the Sensium disposable adhesive bandage from Toumaz Technology Ltd.
- Digital plaster makes light work of monitoring patients' health. // Professional Engineering;11/18/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p42
The article evaluates the Sensium wireless digital plaster from ToumazTechnology Ltd.
- HEART ANALYSIS MADE EASY. Costlow, Terry // Design News;6/4/2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p34
The article evaluates the AfibAlert atrial fibrillation monitor from Lechnologies Research Inc.
- GE has monitoring vision with Carescape module. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;7/30/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 31, p4
The article features the Carescape patient data module for mobile patient monitoring from GE Healthcare.
- Deep Breeze Introduces Breeze@home -- A New Telemonitoring Device to Improve COPD Assessment. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/28/2011, p495
The article evaluates the telehealth Breeze@homeTM system from Deep Breeze Ltd.
- Beyond Brands in iHealth Middle East focus. // Duty-Free News International;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the iHealth monitors from Beyond Brands DMCC.
- Philips unveils monitor for India, other emerging markets. // Medical Device Daily;7/31/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 147, p1
The article features the Philips SureSigns VM3, a series of portable, compact patient monitors from Royal Philips Electronics.
- A spoonful of liquid crystals helps the medicine go down. Knight, Helen // Engineer (Online Edition);10/23/2015, p1
The article outlines the features of an electronic tag system known as My Health Tags which is being developed by Folium Optics to help remind elderly patients when to take their medication.