Unique line of footwear for tired feet
- Outdoor Industry Executives Help Clean Tijuana River Valley. // La Prensa San Diego;10/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that around 300 outdoor industry executives helped cleaning up the Tijuana River Valley in San Diego, California, as part of the 15th annual Rendezvous Service Project sponsored by outdoors wears company Timberland LLC and supported by the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA).
- Timberland's latest collection. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2014, Issue 436, p80
The article features the Autumn 2014 Britton Hill Waterproof Wing Boot collection from outdoor wear retailer Timberland that include the Chukka, Wingtip and Demi Boot.
- Untitled. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;2/13/2016, Issue 903, p1
The article reports that retailer Timberland LLC is opening its first standalone footwear shop in Great Britain.
- UTP cabling a shoe-in for Timberland. // Communications News;Aug95, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on the telecommunication structure of Stratham, New Hampshire-based Timberland Co. Telecommunications project manager Joe Ring's responsibility for the infrastructure's design and installation; Use of unshielded twister pair (UTP); Design's seven Intermediate Distribution Frames (IDF)...
- Timberland launches accessories collection. Hessen, Wendy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/29/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p11
Reports on Timberland Co.'s launching of its collection of handbags, small leather goods and small luggage accessories for fall 1994 retailing. Addition of gloves and socks for January 1995 accessories market; Percentage increase in Timberland's accessory business; Financial performance of...
- The 'New Work.'. Bramhall, Susie // Uniforms;May/Jun2007, p58
The article offers information on the Timberland PRO apparel line, a new workwear line from Timberland.
- Get The Boot. // FN: Footwear News;2/9/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p20
Several photographs are presented which feature various designs of men's footwear from brands including Timberland, Eastland, and Grenson.
- Timo Schmidt-Eisenhart rÃ¼ckt bei Timberland auf. Sieper, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;7/4/2013, Issue 27, p170
The article announces the promotion of businessman Timo Schmidt-Eisenhart to president for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa of American clothing company Timberland.
- Vesth wird Global Design Director bei Timberland. Howe, Ulrike // Textilwirtschaft;4/11/2013, Issue 15, p66
The employment of Camila Vesth as the global design director of U. S. outdoor clothing company Timberland is announced.
- Timberland Showroom Set For Union Square. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/11/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 76, p7
The article reports that outdoor apparel firm Timberland LLC will open a showroom in Union Square in New York City in June 2013 following its acquisition by retail company VF Corp. in 2011, where Timberland will showcase its offerings made of recycled and reclaimed materials.