- PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Jul2003, Vol. 58 Issue 7, pR4
Features several construction projects from manufacturers. Internal Joint Seal to prevent infiltration from NPC; Sleeve Installers for point repair systems from American Logiball; CIPP repair from LMK Enterprises.
- Rehab Product Focus: SPOT/POINT REPAIRS. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p50
The article presents a comparison of spot/point repair rehabilitation technology, including products from Ratech Electronics, Miller Pipeline Corp., Masterliner Inc., Logiball, Perma-Liner Industries Inc., AMerik Supplies, Williams Testing, Infrastructure Repair Systems and LMK Enterprises, and...
- SNAP LOCK. // Underground Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates several underground construction and repair equipment and supplies, including Sectional Pipe Renewal System from Masterliner Inc., WEKO-SEAL from Miller Pipeline Corp., and HydraTite Sealing System from Hunting Pipeline Services company.
- LMK Enterprises unveils new website. // Underground Construction;Feb2009, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p41
The article reviews the Web site Performanceliner.com from LMK Enterprises Inc.
- Logiball Celebrates 30 Years In Rehab Industry. // Underground Construction;Jun2013, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p73
The article mentions the anniversary of Logiball Inc., a provider of seal packers, which has been in business for 30 years.
- LMK Patents Lateral Pipe Identification Technology. // Underground Construction;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p52
The article reports on the issuance of the U.S. Patent No. 7,306,011 entitled "Apparatus and Method for Lateral Pipe Identification" to LMK Enterprises Inc. The aforementioned patent describes a method of identifying a lateral pipe by marking a lining with identifying indicia. It is said that...
- PRODUCT & LITERATURE SHOWCASE. // Canadian Architect;Oct2007, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p40
The article evaluates several products in architectural design including Versailler Stone from Permacon, Colphene ICF self-adhesive water-proofing membrane from Soprema and Mapesonicï¿½ SM membrane from MAPEI.
- UCT Introduces Cutting Edge Products. // Underground Construction;Mar2008, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p23
The article evaluates several construction and rehabilitation technologies presented at the 2008 Underground Construction Conference & Exhibition (UCT) including the Grundobore 200 S auger boring system from TT Technologies Inc., SeekTech S-60 utility locator from RIDGID Inc., and the Cosmis UV...
- Gemora Joins Masterliner. // Underground Construction;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p95
Reports on the appointment of Irvin Gemora as national sales manager at pipeline rehabilitation products manufacturer Masterliner Incorporated. His responsibilities to the company; Background in the sewer and water industry.