- BI-DIRECTIONAL SEALS. // Design News;Feb2012, Vol. 67 Issue 2, pM13
The article reviews bi-directional seals for fluid delivery applications from Minnesota Rubber and Plastics.
- Sealer. // National Provisioner;Jun2008, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p90
The article evaluates the Zero Rejects Sealing System from CFS.
- FOUNDATION REPAIR. // Concrete Products;Jan2007, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p64
The article evaluates Emecole's crack injection repair method for sealing concrete with resin and offers information on its patented Jake gun.
- Product Update. // Official Board Markets;3/28/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p24
The article evaluates the Michem Flex HS-100 self-priming heat seal from Michelman Inc.
- Sonobond Technology Keeps Ballistic Vests Waterproof. // Apparel Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p18
The article describes the SeamMaster High Profile Ultrasonic Bonder and the SureWeld 20 Ultrasonic PlungeBonder ultrasonic bonding machines from Sonobond.
- New Film. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2008, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p27
The article evaluates the revolutionary polar bonding technology developed by CorrosionX.
- Retrievable metal-to-metal downhole seal system field tested. van Dort, Roland // Offshore;Oct2007, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p142
The article evaluates the retrievable metal-to-metal (MTM) downhole seal system from Caledyne company.
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Feb2008, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates the LineSeal sealing and flange isolation gasket from PSI.
- SKF Speedi-Sleeves Resolve Cracking Issues. // Rock Products;Oct2014, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p42
The article reviews the SKF Speedi-Sleeves from SKF.