- Automatic adhesive dispensers help train 40 new operators in record time. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p94
Gives information on the micra, a stainless steel multipurpose tool, which was designed by Leatherman Tool Group, of Portland Oregon. Features of the product; Detailed information on automatic dispenser, which was made by EFD, of East Providence, Rhode Island; Features of the product; Comments...
- Leatherman offers multiple function tools. // Motor Age;Sep97, Vol. 116 Issue 9, p72
Profiles Leatherman Tool Group Incorporated, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Information on the origin of the company; Comments by Tim Leatherman, co-founder of the company; Business activity of the company; Detailed information on the company.
- Retooling. // Salt Water Sportsman;Jan2007, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p104
The article evaluates the Charge TTi multi-tool from Leatherman.
- Tooling Around. Kovach, Brad // MotorBoating;Mar2001, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p50
Presents the Pulse multi-tool from Leatherman Tool Group Incorporated.
- In A Crunch. Watanabe, Laurie // Dealernews;May2000, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p64
Features Crunch, a set of 14 portable tools manufactured by the Leatherman Tool Group Inc. Target market of the product; Pricing structure; `Tool Tale of the Month' contest on the company's Web site.
- TESTED: COOL TOOL. Lear, Dave // MotorBoating;Aug2003, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p17
Evaluates compact tools from Leatherman Tool Group Inc.
- Leatherman Releases Tool for AR-15 Users. // SHOT Business;Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
The article offers information on the military utility tool (MUT) from Leatherman Tool Group Inc.
- DESIGN CHOICE/LEATHERMAN MULTI-PURPOSE TOOL. McGregor, Ian // Marketing (00253650);7/13/2000, p12
Assesses the design of the Leatherman multi-purpose tool. Number of tools packed in the folding mechanism; Comparison of the tool with the Swiss Army knife; Popularity of the Leatherman.
- Leatherman's new Wingman multi-tool. // NZ 4WD;Mar2012, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the Wingman multi-tool from Leatherman which features 14 tools such as outside-accessible knife blades, screwdriver options and ruler.