- 'Nelson Bay II.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p24
The article evaluates the 12.5-metre lobster fisher "Nelson Bay II" from Badenach Enterprises.
- 'Nelson Star'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the release of a professional fishing vessel 'Nelson Star,' launched by Badenach Enterprises, a private investing company in Tasmania, Australia and outlines the features of the vessel.
- 'Quest.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p20
The article evaluates the Quest lobster boat from Badenach Enterprises.
- 'Wai Adi.'. Wallis, Jonathan // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the Wai Adi fishing and charter vessel from George Badenach.
- Badenach Enterprises moves to Smithton. Wallis, Jon // Ausmarine;Sep2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the decision of George Badenach to move Badenach Enterprises, lock stock and plugs, wholesale to new premises on Tasmania's North West Coast from its previous location at Electrona. Badenach is enthusiastic about the move, as not only will it mean many less hours and fuel...
- 'AILIEN.'. Wallis, Jon // Ausmarine;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p24
Evaluates the Ailien rock lobster fishing boat from Badenach Enterprises and offers information on its engine, gearbox and propeller.
- 'Maxsamlyn.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Aug2008, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p20
The article talks about the delivery of Maxsamlyn, the new 6.3 metre vessel from the well-celebrated Smithton yard, Badenach Enterprises in Tasmania on June 18, 2008. Maxsamlyn is molded by George Badenach and will be delivered by Launceston abalone fisherman, Ricky Lovett. The author described...
- Badenach Enterprises. Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Aug2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on hulls built by Badenach Enterprises. Hull number six will be launched at the end of August 2005 and number seven's bull is ready for outfitting as an abalone dive tender. Hull number six will have the more powerful Cummins QSC engine developing 361kW at 2,500rpm. The QSC;...
- 'Marion' and 'Juliet-Lynn.'. Wallis, Jonathan // Ausmarine;Feb2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates two new 12.5-metre lobster fishers from Badenach Enterprises, called Marion and Juliet-Lynn.