- Essilor of America Introduces Varilux Ipseo IV. // Vision Monday;6/15/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p032
The article evaluates the Varilux Ipseo IV customized progressive lens from Essilor of America.
- Zeiss unveils 100% customized lens portfolio. // Primary Care Optometry News;Apr2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the Zeiss GT2 3DV progressive lenses and the 3D Single Vision lenses.
- Two in one. // Optometry Today;3/12/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p23
The article evaluates the Shamir Autograph Freeframe, a personal progressive eye wear lens, from Shamir Lens.
- VSP Launches Essilor-Designed Progressives in Eight States. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;5/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p040
The article evaluates the Essilor-designed Inspire and Inspire HD progressive lenses from VSP.
- Younger Debuts Adage Short-Corridor PAL. // Vision Monday;9/6/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p038
The article evaluates the Adage short-corridor progressive lens from Younger Optics.
- Signet Armorlite Adds New PAL to Kodak Professional Series. MOBIJOHN, ALEXANDREA // Vision Monday;12/14/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p46
The article offers brief information on the Kodak DSII progressive lens for rebranded Kodak Lens Professional Series line from Signet Armorlite.
- Augen Launches Outdoor Progressive. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p052
The article evaluates Spacia, a high definition progressive lens from Augen Optics.
- Hoyalux Tact Available in 1.60 Material. // Vision Monday;5/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p040
The article evaluates the Hoyalux Tact indoor extended focus progressive lens from Hoya Vision Care.
- Seiko Intros 'Ultra Personalized' Progressive Lens. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;2/10/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p33
The article offers information on the Superior free-form progressive lens from Seiko Optical Products of America.