The Latest Sun Lenses…Are You In the Game?
- Enter a New Age of Ophthalmic Lenses. Cole, Jane // Review of Optometry;3/15/2010 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 147 Issue 3, p100
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses including iZion Progressive from Opthonix, Varilux Physio Enhanced from Essilor International SA and Zeiss Individual from Carl Zeiss Vision Inc.
- New Zeiss Lens Designed to Slow Myopia's Progress in Children. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;6/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p032
The article evaluates the MyoVision optical lens from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- Changing perception. // Optometry Today;3/12/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p23
The article evaluates the Zeiss progressive lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- Zeiss Officelens Offers, Flexibilily for Wearers, Simplicity for Dispensers. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;12/16/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p26
The article describes Zeiss Officelens, a customized eyeglass lens from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- Single-Vision Wavefront Lenses. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2009 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 146 Issue 10, p103
The article evaluates the Essilor 360 degress ophthalmic lenses by Essilor.
- Definity Short. // 20/20;Jan2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p104
The article evaluates the Definitely Short progressive addition lens (PAL) from Essilor company.
- Top 5 Labs That Made News in 2009. // Vision Monday;10/26/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p049
The article offers information on top optical laboratories in the U.S. in 2009. Of the top five supplier-owned lab networks, the author notes that Essilor, Carl Zeiss Vision Laboratories and VSP Optical Laboratories stood out for registering 9.5 percent, 7.4 percent, and 18.2 percent sales...
- Kaenon Debuts Progressive Polarized Lens. Karp, Andrew // Vision Monday;9/8/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the SR-91 Freestyle progressive polarized lenses from Kaenon Polarized.
- SR-91 Freestyle Progressive Polarized Lens. // 20/20;Jul2008, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p80
The article evaluates the SR-91 Freestyle Progressive Polarized lenses from Kaenon Polarized Inc.