FROM THE FIELD NEW PRODUCTS
- Valve positioners. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p89
The article offers brief information on the W.E. Anderson's Series 185 and 285 Smart Valve Positioners from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Misting systems generating cool customers. // Inside Tucson Business;8/19/96, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p19
No abstract available.
- Desiccant wheel helps the medicine go down. // Engineered Systems;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on Knoll Pharmaceutical Co.'s use of Cargocaire desiccant dehumidifier. Benefits from the dehumifier; Mechanism of humidity control; Humidity level needed for the drying of medicines.
- How desiccant dehumidifiers dry water-damaged facilities. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/94, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p30
Discusses how desiccant dehumidifiers dry water-damaged facilities. Process used by Munters Moisture Control Service; Ability of objects to absorb water or high humidity; Reduction of water vapor pressure.
- A sticky issue. Turpin, Joanna R. // Engineered Systems;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p51
Discusses about the industrial uses of dehumidification and how to sort through the different criteria to find the most appropriate system to use. Practical uses of dehumidifiers; How it works; Methods of industrial applications; Mechanical refrigeration and/or desiccant dehumidification;...
- Comparing desiccant dehumidifiers. Harriman III, Lewis G. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/5/95, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p3
Provides information in evaluating desiccant dehumidifiers. Installed cost; Operating cost; Demonstrated operational reliability; Design assumptions.
- Fresh air can help curb moisture problems in new homes. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/5/95, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the efforts of home builders to look at fresh air exchangers because of the need to eliminate moisture and odors in new construction. Moisture added by new building materials; Causes of callbacks for contractors; Operation of a fresh air exchanger.
- Advanced humidistats help solve humidity level problems. Pasch, Roger // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/18/96, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p12
Explains how a new generation of temperature-compensating electronic humidistats help address humidity level problems. Better accuracy of capacitive sensor humidistat over time; Faster response of capacitive sensor humidistat.
- Dehumidifiers. // Consumer Reports;1996 Special Issue Buyer's Guide, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p162
Presents a guide in buying dehumidifiers. Types; Prices; Performance.