- CAB-CHASSIS BOOST FOR RANGER. // NZ 4WD;Oct2008, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the Ranger XL 4WD Double Cab Chassis from Ford Motor Co.
- Class 4-7. Cullen, David; Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jul2013, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p1
The article evaluates the F-Series Super Duty chassis from Ford Motor Co.
- Ford rolls out new Transit models, propane power. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Apr2013, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on products from automaker company Ford Motor Co., wherein the products include the chassis can and cutaway model of Ford's Transit light vehicle and Ford's expanded portfolio of compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquid propane gas (LPG) alternative fuel propulsion...
- Indy gets a classy new chassis. Hein, Cathy // Machine Design;5/24/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p40
The article evaluates the Dallara DW12 chassis.
- Lola takes third place at Le Mans. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p13
The article evaluates the B07/10 automobile chassis from Lola.
- ContiTech Develops World's First Polyamide Strut Mount for Passenger Car Chassis. Palmen, Nick // Automotive Industries;Nov2015, p3
The article previews the polyamide strut mount for passenger car chassis developed by ContiTech Vibration Control.
- Renault's new Kerax tipper. // Commercial Motor;3/13/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5271, p10
The article features the DXi13 heavy-duty tipper chassis from Renault which was launched at the Samotor construction show in Verona, Italy.
- Surefooted. PARKER, CRAIG // Street Machine;Jun2013, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p126
The article evaluates the handling and chassis dynamics of the VT Commodore.
- Cosworth Toyota GT86. Prosser, Dan; Parrott, Aston // Evo;Jun2015, Issue 209, p49
The article evaluates rear-wheel-drive chassis made for Toyota GT86 car from Cosworth.