- Excavator Offers Operator Comfort and Longer Service Intervals. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p12
The article evaluates the E80 excavator from Bobcat.
- Zero tail swing from Bobcat. // Construction Europe;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p55
The article evaluates the E26 mini-excavator from Bobcat Co.
- Bobcat introduces new line of compact excavators. // Mining Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p64
The article evaluates the M-series of compact excavators from Bobcat.
- Bobcat Digs Up New Compact Excavators. // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2010, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p8
The article evaluates the E42, E45 and E50 models of excavators of Bobcat Co. from its M-Series compact excavator line.
- Low-end excavator boasts high-end hydraulics. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jan2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p18
The article evaluates excavator from Bobcat Co.
- Superb travel performance with Auto-Shift. // Heavy Equipment Guide;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p33
The article offers brief information on the E85 Minimal Tail Swing machine from Bobcat Co.
- Bobcat M-Series excavators advance to Tier 4 with non-DPF emissions solution. // Heavy Equipment Guide;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p44
The article offers brief information on the Bobcat M-Series Excavators from Bobcat Co.
- Swap Attachments With Ease Using New Hydraulic X-Change Mounting System. // Underground Construction;Dec2006, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p77
The article evaluates the Hydraulic X-Change mounting system for compact excavators from Bobcat Co.
- Dialing in on operators. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2009, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p48
The article evaluates the E80 excavator from Bobcat Co.