- SaniTiteÂ® HP Sanitary Pipe. // Public Works;Jun2010, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p72
The article evaluates the SaniTiteÂ® High Performance (HP) Sanitary pipe from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS).
- Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS). // Underground Construction;Jan2014, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p69
The article evaluates the N-12 corrugated HDPE (high-density polyethylene) pipe designed by Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) at its Saint-Germain plant in France as of January 2014.
- Distribution Equipment and Systems. Mandli, Craig // Onsite Installer;Sep2014, p36
The article presents various drip tubing, distribution boxes, and pumps and media systems that can be used when designing onsite systems including the Wasteflow dripline irrigation system from Geoflow, the PolyFlex HDPE pipe from Advanced Drainage Systems, and the Tru-Flow Splitter from Clarus...
- products. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p36
The article evaluates several products including the CDA-22 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer from ElectroChemical Devices Inc., Etanorm SYT pumps from KSB Pumps SA Pty. Ltd. and the SaniTie HP Pipe from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.
- Meeting demand. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/10/97, Vol. 239 Issue 19, p21
Reports that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.'s opening of a facility in Jackson, Mississippi to meet the increase in demand for high-density polyethylene pipe used in sewer and drainage systems.
- New Products. // WaterWorld;Jul2008 Supplement, p31
The article evaluates several urban water management products including the Modular Wetland System - Linear (MWS-Linear) hybrid stormwater treatment system from Modular Wetland Systems Inc., the N-12 High Performance (HP) pipe from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc., and the Turbo-Disc Filter...
- ADS opening pipe plant in Mich. Shaffer, Brandi // Plastics News;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p0003
The article focuses on the piping manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. and their plans to open a new manufacturing plant in Clifford, Michigan, in 2012.
- ADS Donates Products and Engineering Assistance to N.J. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/25/2012, p2
The article reports that pipe products are being offered by Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. in New Jersey in November 2012.
- Advanced Drainage Systems. // Underground Construction;Apr2012, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p56
The article reports on the plans of Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) to open a manufacturing plant in Clifford, Michigan.