- Contractors Manufacturing Services Becomes Robbins HDD. // Underground Construction;Dec2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p97
Presents information on Robbins Horizontal Directional Drilling, a company which resulted from the merger of underground construction equipment manufacturers Robbins Co. and Contractors Manufacturing Services. Characteristics of equipment manufactured by Contractors Manufacturing Services;...
- Global. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Apr2011, p13
The article offers business news briefs related to the tunneling industry in 2011. The S-211 tunnel boring machine (TBM) from Herrenknecht AG has completed the last Gotthard Base Tunnel section in Switzerland. The TBM from Robbins Horizontal Directional Drilling has successfully completed a rail...
- paper drill. Whiting, Ginger; Churchill, Janis // Technology & Children;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p13
The article evaluates the paper drill, a tool used for drilling holes in cardboard, corrugated plastic, and all sorts of paper products.
- Sunflower drill offers greater capacity, versatility. // Southeast Farm Press;11/21/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
The article evaluates the Sunflower model 9530 Fertilizer/Grain Drill from AGCO Corp.
- Sustainable future. // Pit & Quarry;Jan2011, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p18
The article evaluates the ROC D9-11 drilling rigs from Atlas Copco.
- Hammer withstands tough rock-drilling conditions. // Pit & Quarry;Jan2011, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p21
The article evaluates the ROK875 eight inches class hammer from Rockmore International Inc.
- Caterpillar auger work tools. // Arbor Age;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the A7B, A14B, A19B, and A26B auger work tools from Caterpillar Inc.
- General Dig-R-Tach series. // Arbor Age;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p29
The article evaluates the 671 Dig-R-Tach Series 16 earth drilling attachment from General Equipment Co.
- Little Beaver Knows the Earth Drill. // Rental Equipment Register;Dec2010, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p8
The article features the MDL Mechanical Earth Drills line of Little Beaver.