Cosmos looks to 2011 with new programmes
- BROCHURE UPDATE. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/8/2009, p10
No abstract available.
- Cosmos introduces Select by Globus to UK market. Robertson, Edward // Travel Weekly (UK);10/1/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2037, p18
The article focuses on the Select by Globus travel brochure from Cosmos Tours and Cruises.
- Tenerife takes Majorca crown in Cosmos list. // Travel Weekly (UK);8/6/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2029, p14
The article reports that Tenerife in Canary Islands has been declared the best-selling holiday destination for Cosmos Holidays PLC and also reports on the popular destinations for operators.
- Cosmos makes first foray into Burma with new tour. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/12/2012, Issue 2112, p15
The article offers information on the introduction of several Burma tours by Cosmos Holidays PLC in Great Britain.
- Cosmos warms to winter. Robertson, Edward // Travel Weekly (UK);6/29/2007, p14
The article discusses the second-edition "Winter Holidays" brochure, launched by Cosmos on June 28, 2007.
- Cosmos drops summer prices. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/11/2011, Issue 2950, p22
The article offers information on the Pricebeaters brochure programme of Cosmos Holidays PLC which focuses on the east Mediterranean and features 12-short-haul destinations including the Greek islands of Crete, Corfu, and Kefalonia.
- Cosmos expands in Africa. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/21/2006, Issue 2726, p26
The article reports on the move of Cosmos Corp. to introduced Morocco and Tunisia on its Croatia, Italy and North Africa program, which also features traditional properties and smaller accommodations.
- Cosmos adds East Midlands flights and city breaks to programme. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/7/2012, Issue 2120, p17
The article reports on an expanded range of flights out of East Midlands offered by Cosmos Holidays PLC in its new winter 2012-13 and 2013 brochures.
- Cosmos adds chauffeur pick-up to selection of 2013 worldwide tours. Berman, Chloe // Travel Weekly (UK);7/19/2012, Issue 2126, p13
A photograph of a chauffeur-driven car being used for a complimentary door-to-door pick-up service from Cosmos Tours and Cruises, is presented.