- Clean machines. Feustel, James // Restaurant Business;Jun2010, Vol. 109 Issue 6, pFSB14
The article evaluates the warewashing of Champion Industries including the Champion EE-Series, Hobart AM Select, and Meiko FV 40.2.
- DISH LIST. P. C. // Restaurant Business;Oct2014, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates several warewashers including the Electolux Green & Clean line from AB Electrolux, the Avenger HT-E from Jackson and the CH44 from Champion.
- product watch. // CSP;Nov2014, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p118
The article offers brief information on several food and food equipment products which include the Pringles with Dip snack foods from Kellogg Co., the Twizzlers Pull 'n ' Peel fruit punch twists from Hershey Co. and the UH330B high-temperature dishwashing machine from Champion Industries.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p60
The article features several food products and equipment, including the Otis Spunkmeyer Warm Wishes packaging from Spunkmeyer, Campbell's Healthy Request soups from Campbell Away From Home, and FT900 Dual-Rinse Flight-Type Warewashers from Hobart.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates several products for food service operations, including the Select Ventless warewasher from Hobart, the Professional EM-Series Restaurant Range from Electrolux and the Tapatio Hot Sauce line from Kraft Foods.
- EQUIPMENT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/26/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4583, p59
The article evaluates several equipment related to the hospitality industry including the Professional Bar Bag wine tasting kit from John Artis Ltd., the Bar Aid dishwashers from Hobart Corp., and the Oil Cart accessory used for frying oil management, from the company Frima UK.
- Warewashers. // Restaurant Magazine;Mar2015, Issue 247, p56
The article offers information on several warewashers including the WD-4S warewasher from Wexiodisk AB, the new version of Premax AMX and AUP hood-type warewashers from Hobart Corp. and the PT warewasher series with double-rack system from Winterhalter Gastronom GmbH.
- Keep it clean. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/30/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4491, p46
The article evaluates several products for the hospitality industry in Great Britain, including the FX/FXP range of front-loading dishwashers from Hobart, the Traex wash racks from John Artis, and the Designline range of stainless-steel sinks from CED.
- FACILITY SAVERS. GUERCIO, G. F. // Corrections Forum;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on several cost-saving products for correctional facilities including the Hobart FT1000 flight-type dish machine, washers from Aquawing Ozone Laundry Systems, and Eaton's McGraw-Edison Galleon light emitting diode (LED) luminaires.