New drugs and dosage forms
- DDMAC swats in vitro `bug' claim. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the decision by the US Food and Drug Administration's Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising and Communication (DDMAC) that Allergan Inc. could not cite in vitro data for antibacterial claims for its Ocuflox eye-drop solution. Allergan's intention to promote the clinical benefit and...
- BINOSTO. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Winter2012/2013, Vol. 6 Issue 4, pA-4
The article presents information on the drug Binosto from Mission Pharmacal Co.
- Lithostat for Struvite Stones Reintroduced Nationwide. // Renal & Urology News;Nov2009, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p50
The article evaluates the drug lithostat (acetohydroxamic acid) from Mission Pharmacal.
- Drug Makers Continue to Add Local Employees. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;9/17/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p37
The article focuses on the drug makers of Orange County, California which have continued to add jobs locally. Their employment increased by 12 percent in last year. Employment grew by eight percent in Botox maker Allergan Inc. which tops the list and has eight times as many workers as Teva...
- Ketotifen drop designed to provide ocular itching relief. Bowers, Lois A. // Ophthalmology Times;11/1/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p23
The article evaluates the opthalmic solution Refresh Eye Itch Relief from Allergan Inc.
- Can This Top-Rated Drugmaker Land Another Big Buy? NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2015, pB05
The article focuses on the financial condition of two pharmaceutical companies including Mallinckrodt Inc., and the botox maker Allergan Inc. in the U.S. It states that Allergan Inc. has the market cap worth 119.1 billion dollars and the revenue of 14.6 billion dollars. It also mentions about...
- Allergan's Botox provides benefits that are more than skin deep. Díaz, Mario Belaval // Caribbean Business;11/24/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p59
The article offers brief information on Botox, an antiwrinkle cosmetic drug from Allergan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p173
The article presents drug prescriptions for diseases in the gastrointestinal tract including Lacrisert from Aton, Refresh Lacri-Lube fro Allergan Inc., and Systane from Alcon Inc.
- NEWSLINE. // MPR - Obstetrician & Gynecologist Edition;Fall/Winter2010, pA.8
The article offers updates related to pharmaceutical drugs in the U.S. It states that Mission Pharmacal Co. released its CitraNatal Harmony prenatal vitamins. It notes that labeling for biphosphonatesm should include information about the atypical femur fracture risk in patients treated for...